IR4G Spring and Summer- Reconditioning Registration Opens - 1 April 2012!
Service Disabled Veterans, Veterans and elite Runners will experience the following opportunity:
- Participate in 2 each weekly organized training sessions designed by certified USATF and RRCA coaches, military leaders and elite athletes. Our objective is to plan every workout, leading up to your specific athletic goal. Strength, mileage and speed workouts will be balanced and planned to come at the right time and in the right amount. Selecting the proper training runs and strength training activities in correct sequence is essential.
- Compete in organized track meets and road races
- Receive participation points
- Recieve a training log
- Receive the Optimal Performance 6 week training program
- IR4G/Under Armour racing shirt
- Annual Christmas Party.
- Participate in community service
Practices are held twice weekly, in Ellicott City, MD and/or Fort Meade, MD.